• Building relationships and promoting the company’s services and financial solutions.
• Obtain new business accounts and meeting sales targets.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining ongoing relationships with corporate communities.
• Bachelors Degree in business administration or related field.
• 2+ years related sales experience in successful Outdoor Sales role.
• Proven track record with B2B Sales, Promotions, Account Management, and Presentation & Negotiating skills.
• Able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
•Manage the sales process from start to finish insuring the achievement of the annual sales targets.
•Grow the sales business of the company services within the dedicated sales area.
•Develop new business opportunities and build on current relationships with the customers and dealers.
•Responding promptly to customer enquiries and resolving customer complaints
•Bachelors Degree or equivalent in business administration or related field.
•A background in sales is preferred but not essential.
•Strong understanding of Customer and Market Dynamics and Requirements.
•Able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.